Boudoir Model Call Application
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE APPLYING!
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Destiny Blair Photography, LLC Boudoir Model. Before you apply, be sure to read all of the details within the application so that there are no surprises. My Collections and Album start at $899.
What is a Model Call?
I am actively seeking women in the Springfield, MO and surrounding areas to participate in my Model Call. They must be at least 21 years of age and complete the model call Questionnaire before being selected as one of my chosen models for this program. In exchange for the generously discounted boudoir session, images and the personalized styling from Heather, all models MUST sign an image print release to allow me full permissions to use any and all boudoir images for present and future marketing and online promotions. For example, your images will be used for things such as sample albums, studio print displays, and posts on social media (Instagram, my website, Facebook page, and VIP After Dark Group, etc.)
What are the requirements to apply?
- NO former modeling experience required
- Must be at least 21+
- Must be willing to sign model release to allow me to share images to the public. If you later decide you want your images to remain private, you will pay the full session fee of $500 and you will pay the regular rates for the package options available.
- I will stop accepting applications on 8/31/2022 and you will receive a reply within a couple of days.
Since the whole purpose of the Boudoir Model Call is for me to share amazing images of you with the world, you must sign a full model release. This will give me permissions to share your images from your session on social media, my website, and or on marketing materials that can include some photos including your face. Please be sure to check with your employer and/or partner to make sure you will not encounter any personal hardships due to the sensitive nature of modeling lingerie. If after our session, you decide you want your images to remain private, you will be responsible for paying the full cost of our $500 session fee and you will NOT receive the model credit towards purchase of products.
What you receive for being part of the model call:
- Professional Hair & Makeup
- Full Access to my client wardrobe
- A 1-hour Boudoir Session complete with posing instructions and guidance
- A private reveal session following your photo shoot with your images and options to purchase
- Professional retouching of all final images
- An empowering experience that will help you fall in love with you again. You will get the full boudoir experience. I do end up crediting you for the retainer to book towards purchase of products which makes my retainer a waived fee for you.
- $500 in product credit. Please Note: besides the $500 in credit, no actual prints or products are included. Digital images, wall art, and other products will be available for purchase at your reveal session. During the reveal, any final orders are due (I do offer pre-payment plans and accept credit/debit). Images WILL NOT be held for future purchases. In short, all models do receive a $500 credit to use towards purchase of products and a waived session fee of $250 which is a total of $750 in savings for my boudoir models.
What does this cost?
If you are chosen, there is a $250 non-refundable booking fee to hold your date, it is due within 48 hours of being picked as a model. There are normally a ton of applicants for any promotional rates we run so the deposit is the only way to hold your spot and guarantee your discount. This booking fee will go towards any products, or prints as a credit, make your session FREE. My typical session fee is $500 so it's a huge savings.
I do offer payment plans and PayPal Credit is accepted. If you choose to pre-pay in advance for any one of my collections you will receive an additional awesome bonus! All collections must be prepaid but if you want to start low and upgrade at your reveal you are welcome to. No images are released until final payments are made.
PRINTS AND PRODUCTS ARE NOT INCLUDED. All of these items would need to be purchased separately at your in-person reveal or you can choose a collection in advance and start prepayments before your session date. My Collections start at $899 and you can find the link for them here.
- Sessions typically last 3-5 hours on average from start to finish
- After your session, we will meet to view your images, this is called your reveal session, and this is where you will select and order your products.
- PLEASE READ OVER ALL INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Do I need to be a professional model to apply? No way, I want models of all body shapes, colors, sizes, my goal is to do sessions of women just being themselves.
- What do I need to bring? Most importantly yourself! But I do always suggest you bring a nude or black thong or underwear if you plan to wear the pieces from our client closet. I do also suggest that you bring a few pieces that show who you are. It can be a sexy piece you own or an oversized shirt!
- What kind of session is the model call and what is it used for? I am doing a model call to update my website, my portfolio, and my business pages on social media. I want to showcase my work off which is why I am offering such a huge discount to those who take part in it. They will be more romantic, mythical, elegant and fine art. It all depends on what aspects you and I decide to add to your session.
- Are these sessions nude? I normally do not photograph nude sessions. However, if you want to get a little more naked with your session, we will do them in a beautiful and eloquent way to showcase you! I only want my clients to be absolutely comfortable!